We have a large collection of the published bibliography.
Includes a collection of press articles from the beginning of construction to the present.
From 1866 to 1947 the magazine El Propagador de la Devoción a San José
, was published. It was the vehicle for dissemination of the beginning of the foundation and later construction of the church.
Since 1947, the magazine has continued to be published under the title Temple
and contains all news related to the institution.