- Sales and resales of tickets in the street are forbidden, as well as any counterfeiting. Entry to the basilica will only be allowed with tickets issued by La Sagrada Família itself or authorised services.
- No smoking or eating inside the basilica. Drinks may only be consumed in the open areas of the building.
- Taking photographs with tripod is not allowed inside the building, except in the case of persons previously accredited by the Press Department.
- Photographs and video recordings may not be reproduced, distributed or sold without the permission of the organisation. Anyone wishing to take photographs or make recordings for that purpose must be authorised by the Press Department. If this requirement is not observed, the Board reserves the right to undertake any legal actions it may consider appropriate.
- To prevent the deterioration of the heritage elements and guarantee safety, visitors may not sit or climb on the architectural or sculptural elements, either the ones exhibited in the museum or those in the rest of the basilica.