Anyone not complying with the regulations may not be admitted at the entrances or asked to leave the building, without prejudice to any legal action which may be undertaken against that person or his/her actions.
Visitors to the basilica of La Sagrada Família must respect the following regulations:
- Visitors must keep all areas clean and tidy. They must at all times avoid causing danger or distress, hindering the normal progress of the visits and damaging this heritage architectural monument or its installations.
- There is no entry to spaces, areas, rooms or work areas that are reserved and duly signposted or closed off with barriers or chains.
- The organisation reserves the right to alter itineraries or close off areas of the basilica for reasons of safety, restoration, maintenance, adverse weather conditions or occasional events.
- In order to comply with legal regulations, the organisation will regulate the capacity of the basilica and its areas according to criteria of safety and conservation.
- Bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal belongings will be checked and visitors will be subject to video surveillance. If any forbidden object is found they may be refused entrance to the building.
- The organisation reserves the right of admission if visitors fail to observe the regulations in force when entering the building or during the visit.
Our statutory obligation to inform you of your rights:
Information concerning security surveillance cameras.
To ensure the safety of both people and installations, security surveillance cameras have been installed on the premises and perimeter of the Sagrada Familia. Via this webpage and signs posted in the areas under video surveillance you are informed that your image and visual data may be retained in a file entitled “Videovigilància” held by the JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA DEL TEMPLE EXPIATORI DE LA SAGRADA FAMÍLIA for purposes of security and entry control. You are hereby informed that you may exercise your rights of access to, rectification of, cancellation of and opposition to this data at Carrer Mallorca 401, 08013, Barcelona.