- The basilica staff has information about the services and the areas of the building. For that reason visitors are recommended to approach them for any inquiry or suggestion.
- This service is responsible for collecting and returning lost property.
- Visitors wishing to make a donation can do so at this point.
- There are audio guides in eight languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian) and audio guides for children from 6 to 10 years old.
- The audio guide lasts one hour and 45 minutes. That should be borne in mind in order to plan the visit properly.
- The apparatus must be returned in the same condition as it was issued before leaving the building.
- The organisation reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the shops.
- Visitors can only enter the shop inside the basilica after buying the ticket. There is free entry to the shop on Carrer de la Marina.
- Opening times are as set by the management. Closing time will always be 15 minutes before the ticket offices close.
- The guided tour is available in three languages, Catalan, Spanish and English, according to the times established by the management.
- To take the guided tour visitors must have the receivers issued at the beginning of the visit.
- There are lifts to the top of the towers. The descent is made on foot.
- The visit to the towers will be made at the reserved time that appears on the ticket.
- The towers will be closed for safety reasons when weather conditions are adverse.
- For safety reasons access to the towers is not allowed for wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs, the elderly or persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women, people suffering from vertigo, anaemia, dizziness, claustrophobia, heart problems, respiratory problems, etc.
- Children under 6 may not visit the towers and children up to 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For school visits there must be a minimum of one teacher for 10 pupils.
- Bags and backpacks are to be left in the lockers.
- The organisation may refuse the visit to the towers to anyone who does not meet these requirements.